Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September ~ 2012

117. Ghosts of Key West...David Sloan
118. Haunted Key West...David Sloan
119. True Crime: Stories of Key West and the Florida Keys...Terry Schmida
120. True Crime Vol. 2: Stories of Key West and the Florida Keys...Terry Schmida

I love reading local history/interesting stories of places I've lived. These were pretty entertaining, but I'd like to find more in-depth books about some of them.
          


121. Key West: Conch Smiles...Jeane Porter
122. Tan Lines...Mandy Bolen
123. Key West 101...Christopher Shultz & David Sloan
124. Quit Your Job and Move to Key West...Christopher Shultz & David Sloan
125. Keys Cuisine...Linda Gassenheimer
126. Faces of Key West...Letty Nowak

More local stuff. 
          


127. Key West Conch Talk and Nicknames...Donnie Williams
This book was pretty cool because it had DH's grandpa and a few of his great-uncles in it.

128. Mario Sanchez: Painter of Key West Memories...Kathryn Proby
129. Mario Sanchez: Better Than Ever...Nance Frank
I love his work! I really enjoyed reading some of the stories behind his woodcuts.

130. True Secrets of Key West Revealed...Scott Gutelius

Still on my local reading kick. Not getting through many because we finally got out HHGs a couple of weeks ago and all my time is being spent unpacking!


No comments:

Post a Comment